HDFC Bank Smart Statement Online 2022 Let us make Banking simple and convenient for you. Here’s your HDFC Bank Combined Account SmartStatement of the month. This helps you to:
Track your transactions across all your accounts – Savings Account, Current Account, Fixed and Recurring Deposits. Download your monthly statement. (Do remember the current month’s statement will be available for a period of three months)
Click on the below-given link to view your Smart Statement for January 2022.
How to open your Smart Statement:
Click on ‘View your Smart Statement’
Enter your Customer ID as the password
We are sharing as an attachment a PDF copy of your January 2022 account statement, which you can save for any future reference.
To download your statement,
Click on the Save as pdf button on the right-hand corner of your financial summary page
If you are unable to view your statement in IE11.0 then Kindly follow the below steps to view your statement on IE11.0
1. Press Alt to display the IE menu
2. Choose Tools|Compatibility View settings
3. Remove the checkmark next to Display intranet sites in Compatibility View
4. Choose Close
To validate Digital Certificate in your PDF statement, follow the below steps.
1. Right-click on Signature and then click on Validate Signature
2. Next, click on Signature Properties
3. Click on ‘Show Signer’s Certificate’
4. Then, click on the ‘Trust’ tab
5. Click on ‘Add to Trusted Certificates…’ Then click on Ok.
6. Next, click on the Check box of ‘Certified documents’ and enable all the below the checkboxes. Then click on Ok.
7. Click on ‘Validate Signature’